My interview at MetroTwin website!

Check out my interview as a Mumbai local train blogger out here. Thanks all of you for motivating me to keep the blog updated. Your comments, queries and suggestions mean a lot and are the life of this blog. Special thanks to Mrinal, Anup, my mom, dad, mom-in-law, Vikram and Neeraj for updating me whenever they have any train-related info.


READ THE ENTIRE INTERVIEW  HERE for:
- Unusual or lesser known Mumbai railway facts
- Travel advice for people visiting the city for the first time
- Items to carry with you when you travel on a Mumbai train
- My most and least favourite things about the Mumbai train system

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE INFORMATION IN THIS BLOG. JUST SEEN A SITE WHICH HAS LATEST TIMETABLE AS PER JULY 2010 OF MUMBAI LOCAL TRAINS . GET THE DATA FROM THIS SITE TO UP DATE DATA OF ALL THE LOCAL TRAINS.

http://erail.in/MumbaiSubUrbanTrains.htm